Friday, April 27, 2012

Epiphanie PICTURE IT: APRIL PHOTO CONTEST

Ok.  One more photo contest this month :)  Obviously it would be great to win a prize or just have my photos acknowledged right :)  But honestly I enjoy participating in these because it not only inspires me to pick up my camera and shoot the wonders of the world but it also challenges me to hone my photography skills.  

With that said this photo contest is put on by Epiphanie.  They happen to make the dopest camera bags I have ever seen.  And they are giving away one of these bags to the winner of this contest. EEEEK! :)

Their April theme is RAIN.  After mulling over tons of photos I have taken with Instagram this month I finally decided on this one.  I like the vintage feel to it.  And despite the murky tone I like the ombre of the pastel colors in the rose and the rain drops that adorn it. 

I entered the Epiphanie Camera Bags + Zenfolio Picture It photo contest! http://bit.ly/Ix1mXq

Do you have Instagram? Follow me @sisicakes and say hi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment