Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chic Critique: Summer Cover Contest Entry


Good Afternoon Lovers!

Today I'm posting an entry for Chic Critique's Summer Cover Contest.
Chic Magazine is geared towards female photographers and prefers to showcase women on their covers. 

*Fingers crossed* I've decided to enter this photo of my beautiful friend, Missy, hoping we have a chance to grace the next cover.  


There are really so many fab entries and as always I'm just excited to participate.  I am new to Chic Critique but I'm enjoying their fresh approach from a female POV :)  Join the Chic Critique Forum! if you are female photographer or just want to take a peek at how they operate ;)

"CHIC Magazine is the “IT” magazine for female photographers (yes, we’re biased!) with inspiration + information."  ~ Chic Critique


No comments:

Post a Comment