Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Family Fun

I'm excited to participate in another I Heart Faces photo challenge.  This week's theme is Family Fun.  So I chose a family that is dear to my heart.  We went to the beach and my goal was just to capture special moments of them enjoying each other.  Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :) 

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

Photo Challenge Submission


***UPDATE as of 1.20.2012***
I'm honored to announce that this photo was chosen as 3rd place by this week's Guest Photographer Judge, Shalonda Chaddock, of Chubby Cheek Photography.  
EEEEEK :)

Photo Challenge Winner - Top 10 Photo Winner

1 comment:

  1. I love the love you captured here. Absolutely exceptional. Congratulations on your I heart faces win this week : ) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete