Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beautylish presents The Beauty Social


I'm here to confess that all I have been able to think about this week is the upcoming 2 day epic beauty event happening this weekend in Santa Monica, CA. I've been consumed with everything from travel plans to the ever stressful 'what to wear' issues.

Beautylish has organized a jam packed weekend full of 'beautylishousness' <~~~ say that ten times fast. HA. This glam event, as it says above, is called The Beauty Social and is being held at the luxurious Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. I could go on and on about what it is, why it's gonna be amazing and why you shouldn't miss it but instead of subjecting you to my incessant babbling I would encourage you to just click here ~~~> The Beauty Social and take it all in. :)







I have been set on attending since it was announced but I am sitting here 2 days before the event with no tickets. I suppose the fact that I have been a chronic procrastinator my whole life has something to do with this *pause for the shameful wince* however I'm afraid my budget, or lack there of, has made me a tad gun shy.

The cost of the event itself is priced reasonably considering that the experience itself will be priceless... howeverrrr figuring in travel cost, accommodations, incidentals, etc is pushing me over the edge. Nevermind that it's Santa Monica for cake's sake! There's the Santa Monica Pier and all the shopping. Oh man my heart is racing just thinking about it ;) I guess I'm just afraid if I reserve those tickets and drive my happy butt down to SoCal that I won't be eating for a month. If I could only thrive on memories, inspiration and beauty products alone haha

I am no psychic but in 2 days I see myself breathing in the ocean air and rubbing elbows with some of my favorite beauty bloggers and gurus. Oh and did I mention the incomparable Mr Billy Brasfield AND Miss Kandee Johnson are gonna be there!

Kandee Johnson
Billy B

Um. Yea.*dyingggg* Come hell or high water, I will be there :)  Can't wait to meet all my other beauty cupcakes!

Beautylishously yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment